-   -   Averaging (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177462-averaging.html)

Kip

Averaging

I have a worksheet where I want to keep a 26 week running average even when I
add a cell into the middle of the range. I want the formula to lock in on the
first 26 items and only average the first 26 items in the array of values
--
Kip

Tyro[_2_]

Averaging

Assuming your range is A1:50 then in B1 =AVERAGE(OFFSET(A1:A50,0,0,26,1))

Tyro