-   -   XL 2003:Revision Number and Total Editing Time Boxes Are Empty (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177367-xl-2003-revision-number-total-editing-time-boxes-empty.html)

thechandra

XL 2003:Revision Number and Total Editing Time Boxes Are Empty

I have found replies about Office 98 and 2000 but not 2003, the version I
use. It works in Word and I cannot find out if it works in Excel or there is
an add-in to make it work. V.frustrating.

Please make answer simple if can make it work as I am not a programmer but
have some knowledge

Matt Richardson

XL 2003:Revision Number and Total Editing Time Boxes Are Empty

On Feb 21, 11:06 am, thechandra
wrote:
I have found replies about Office 98 and 2000 but not 2003, the version I
use. It works in Word and I cannot find out if it works in Excel or there is
an add-in to make it work. V.frustrating.

Please make answer simple if can make it work as I am not a programmer but
have some knowledge

Hi.

Check out this link:-

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q214393

It would appear that it doesnt function in Excel unfortunately. This
article only refers to Excel 2000, but I would imagine it extends into
the later versions also.

Hope this helps,
Matt Richardson
http://teachr.blogspot.com

thechandra

XL 2003:Revision Number and Total Editing Time Boxes Are Empty

Thanks- had already seen those replies - v.irritating