-   -   Excel not responding (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177027-excel-not-responding.html)

fady

Excel not responding

Hi all,
I have a HP laptop with MS vista ultimate and MS Office 2007.
my problem is when I'm trying to open an Excel file it hangs and not
respondign and show me this message:
Problem caused by Btsendto_office.dll
This problem was caused by Btsendto_office.dll. Btsendto_office.dll was
created by Broadcom Corporation.
Broadcom Corporation is aware of this problem and working as quickly as
possible to make a solution available"
I sent Broadcom a message of this error and they answered me and no response.
so, do you have any solution for this issue
Best regards,
Fady