-   -   Saving dbase III Files using Office 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176881-saving-dbase-iii-files-using-office-2007-a.html)

Bruce[_3_]

Saving dbase III Files using Office 2007

I need the ability to save files as dbaseIII file format that I was able to
do in Excel 2002 now that I have upgraded to the latest office program does
anyone know of a solution for me.
Thanks
Bruce

Bernard Liengme

Saving dbase III Files using Office 2007

But XL2007 can save TXT and Comma delimited files
I believe (it is so long ago...) that DBIII can cope with one of these
Otherwise its Google to look for converter
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bruce" wrote in message
I need the ability to save files as dbaseIII file format that I was able to
do in Excel 2002 now that I have upgraded to the latest office program does
anyone know of a solution for me.
Thanks
Bruce

Ed Cones

Saving dbase III Files using Office 2007

If you happen to be running Office Pro, you could open the table with Access,
which will export to dBase III files.