-   -   Add strikethrough button to ribbon (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176879-add-strikethrough-button-ribbon.html)

George Conard

Add strikethrough button to ribbon

In previous version of Excel, I could add a button for "strikethrough" to the
toolbar (next to the bold etc buttons). How do I do the same thing in Excel
2007 with the ribbons.

Ron de Bruin

Add strikethrough button to ribbon

You can add it to the QAT

1) Office Button Excel Options
2) Customize
3) Choose "Commands Not in the Ribbon" in the "Choose Commands from" list
4) Select the command
5) Add
6) OK

Or faster,right click on the QAT and choose "Customize Quick Access Toolbar"

The name = strikethrough

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm