-   -   Trouble with a ComboBox on a UserForm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176836-trouble-combobox-userform.html)

ryguy7272

Trouble with a ComboBox on a UserForm

I am encountering somewhat of bizarre behavior from an Excel model. I have a
ComboBox on a UserForm and it works fine if this model is the only one open
at the time I open the model. If there is any other Excel SS open and
running, before I open this model that I am working with, the ComboBox will
not display any data in the drop down menu. As soon as I close any open SS,
and run the model, the ComboBox works just fine! Ive been using Excel for
10 years or so...not exactly new to the scene but Ive never dealt with
this... What could possible cause this behavior?

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy