-   -   Mouse pointer (arrow) change color? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176680-mouse-pointer-arrow-change-color.html)

robert morris

Mouse pointer (arrow) change color?

Is there a way to change the pointer outline from black to another color?
I'm using Excel 2007

Bob

MrReeLady

Mouse pointer (arrow) change color?

Go to your control panel and choose mouse, then pointer - from there choose
the option that you would like.

"robert morris" wrote:

Is there a way to change the pointer outline from black to another color?
I'm using Excel 2007

Bob

robert morris

Mouse pointer (arrow) change color?

Thanks,

Sometimes we miss the trees in the forest.

Bob

"robert morris" wrote:

Is there a way to change the pointer outline from black to another color?
I'm using Excel 2007

Bob

MrReeLady

Mouse pointer (arrow) change color?

Actually, thank you!!! I'm always coming for help - never giving back. I was
happy to finally have an answer for somebody! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

....Now going to Word Discussion board to ask another question arghhhhh! lol