-   -   HEADERS HELP PLEASE! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176569-headers-help-please.html)

sopranoiam

HEADERS HELP PLEASE!

Can someone please tell me how to get the same header to apply to every
worksheet in a workbook? I have tried to select all the sheets in a
workbook, create and format my header the way I want it to look, close it out
and it only shows up on the first sheet that I selected of all 12. Why?
What is set wrong...? Other people in my company can make it work but I
never can. Help????
--
gp

sopranoiam

HEADERS HELP PLEASE!

I figured it out! I selected all the sheets from left to right using the
Shift Key. Then I chose Page Setup from the File Menu....NOT THE TOOLBAR!
It worked!
--
gp