-   -   1 icon per workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176396-1-icon-per-workbook.html)

WhytheQ

1 icon per workbook

HELP!

In Excel2007 for each open workbook there is an icon in the bottom
windows toolbar.

I don't want to change the toolbar property to Group similar taskbar
buttons as I'm happy with Outlook being ungrouped.

It doesn't happen in Excel2003 - I think I changed a setting in Ex03
to combat this but can't remember which one!....can anyone help

Regards
Jason.

WhytheQ

1 icon per workbook

GOT IT....

Excel Options - Advanced - Display - Show all windows in the taskbar