-   -   Dynamic Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17632-dynamic-charts.html)

Brian Sells

Dynamic Charts

I am trying to create a dynamic xbar and moving range chart. Any ideas?
At the moment when I enter the data for the chart and create the charts it
works fine, but if I change any data a new chart has to be created for each
change. Is there a way to create the chart and have it automatically update
without having to recreate the charts? Thanks in advance for any help.
Brian

Ron de Bruin

Hi Brian

See
http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...umnChart1.html

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Brian Sells" <Brian wrote in message ...
I am trying to create a dynamic xbar and moving range chart. Any ideas?
At the moment when I enter the data for the chart and create the charts it
works fine, but if I change any data a new chart has to be created for each
change. Is there a way to create the chart and have it automatically update
without having to recreate the charts? Thanks in advance for any help.
Brian

Brian Sells

Ron,
Will this process work for any chart? In particular I need a moving range
chart and possibly a c or p chart. Maybe even an individual chart. Just
wondered if these principles will apply to all charts or just the one in the
example. Didn't get a chance this morning to try it out as I have to get to
work but will definitely do it when I get home. Thanks again for the help.
Brian