-   -   MS Query to Access table errors "do not have necessary permissions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176015-ms-query-access-table-errors-do-not-have-necessary-permissions.html)

al

MS Query to Access table errors "do not have necessary permissions

I have a spreadsheet with a Microsoft Query which has worked fine until
Access Workgroup Security was enabled on the database.

I know there is a disparity on the access side:
The Access table is C:\My Documents\Source.mdb
The workgroup table is E:\Workgroups\Source.mdw
The login user is a member of the Users Group.

Any ideas how to fix this?