-   -   MS Office multiuser edition? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175903-ms-office-multiuser-edition.html)

OO

MS Office multiuser edition?

Hi there,
Can I get MS Office multiuser edition in market?

OO

Bob I

MS Office multiuser edition?

Office is licensed per user/computer.

OO wrote:

Hi there,
Can I get MS Office multiuser edition in market?

OO

RobN[_2_]

MS Office multiuser edition?

I purchased 2 copies of vs 2007 with 3 user licences recently. Installed
them on 6 computers and registered them all without problems

Rob

OO wrote:

Hi there,
Can I get MS Office multiuser edition in market?

OO

Bob I

MS Office multiuser edition?

That would be the "Office 2007 Student and Home Edition", which "Is not
for commercial use" . And also I would not call it multi-user as that
normally means that a single application is installed on a server to be
used by some number of users.

OO wrote:

Hi there,
Can I get MS Office multiuser edition in market?

OO

RobN[_2_]

MS Office multiuser edition?

Bob,

I agree with the last part of your reply, but what I purchased was Office
2007 Professional.

Rob