-   -   Excel competency test (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17586-excel-competency-test.html)

jonesr2

Excel competency test

I need to find an "Excel competency test"...a test that indicates a users
competency in using Excel. This will help us make training decisions on who
needs what level of Excel training. Thanks!

Jason Morin

"Excel competency" is a relative term. While I've never
seen nor have I taken the Excel tests offered by this
company, it might be what you're looking for:

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/homepage.xml

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I need to find an "Excel competency test"...a test that

indicates a users
competency in using Excel. This will help us make

training decisions on who
needs what level of Excel training. Thanks!
.

Jason Morin

Another site I found:

http://www.totaltesting.com/home/mso.shtml