-   -   How do I split a column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175824-how-do-i-split-column.html)

Wally

How do I split a column?

I have a need to have a column contain and show 2 fields/values, one
on top of the other. How can I format the cell to allow/show this?

i.e. the spreadsheet rows are for drivers making deliveries. The row
includes columns for driver name, vehicle, owner, and destination.
The destination column field is the 2-part field. It is to allow
someone to enter the morning street address for the delivery and also
the afternoon street address for another delivery by the same driver
on the same vehicle.

Thanks,
Walter

Jim Thomlinson

How do I split a column?

You can use Alt+Enter to add a carriage return into a cell...

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson