-   -   excel 2002 to excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175589-excel-2002-excel-2007-a.html)

Caprio79

excel 2002 to excel 2007

Can anybody help me out?
Actly I've a excel 2002 file with few worksheet, but when i open this file
in excel 2007 I m unable Insert, Modify or copy worksheet. Worksheet view
cannot be maximized and worksheet names are covered by its status bar.

Dave Peterson

excel 2002 to excel 2007

Just a guess...

It sounds like the workbook was protected (with the windows protection checked).

In xl2003, it's:
tools|Protection|protect workbook (and check windows)
(0r tools|protection|Unprotect workbook)

In xl2007, it's:
Review tab|Changes group|Protect Workbook icon

You may have to provide a password, too.

--

Dave Peterson