-   -   Excel '03 opening with Office '07 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175534-excel-03-opening-office-07-a.html)

tom

Excel '03 opening with Office '07

I am working on an Office '07 computer. I created a complex spreadsheet
model. Another person worked on it in an Office '03 environment. It was sent
back to me, and when opened shows hundreds of "ref's". When I open on another
Office '03 computer, no ref's and functions fine. Any ideas?

Tyro[_2_]

Excel '03 opening with Office '07

It would help if you showed us some of the formulas with errors.

Tyro

"Tom" wrote in message
I am working on an Office '07 computer. I created a complex spreadsheet
model. Another person worked on it in an Office '03 environment. It was
sent
back to me, and when opened shows hundreds of "ref's". When I open on
another
Office '03 computer, no ref's and functions fine. Any ideas?

tom

Excel '03 opening with Office '07

I could send you the spreadsheet if you would like. The formulas are all
really very normal.

#REF!

=T26/T20

='IRR''s'!E4