-   -   Compile Errors with Different versions of Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17522-compile-errors-different-versions-excel.html)

PStephens

Compile Errors with Different versions of Excel

I have a spreadsheet created in Excel 2000 that has many macros in it.

When the sheet is opened in Excel 2003 a compile error occurs.

I am trying to make the sheet for use by many different people at different
locations. Does anyone know of any common issues that may be causing this.

It is hard to duplicate a compile error, I am not at the location with the
problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

PStephens

Also, There are no Add-Ins selected, so this is not the problem.

Paul

"PStephens" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet created in Excel 2000 that has many macros in it.

When the sheet is opened in Excel 2003 a compile error occurs.

I am trying to make the sheet for use by many different people at different
locations. Does anyone know of any common issues that may be causing this.

It is hard to duplicate a compile error, I am not at the location with the
problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fredrik Wahlgren

Can you show the error message and the code wher the error occurrs?

/Fredrik