-   -   when adding cells resulting from tax calulations they do not equa. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17518-when-adding-cells-resulting-tax-calulations-they-do-not-equa.html)

Marty

when adding cells resulting from tax calulations they do not equa.

when calulating non continuos columns based on tax percentage they do not add
in total due to rounding. how can I add the non continuos cells without
rounding the results

JulieD

Hi

check out