-   -   data on hidden sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175179-data-hidden-sheets.html)

Gizmo

data on hidden sheets

I have a user form that takes data entered in cells from sheet 1 and deposits
them in cells on sheet 2 and sheet 3 when the add record button is clicked.
If I hide either sheet 2 or 3 I get an error "Select method of worksheet
class failed"

Is there a way to enter data in a hidden sheet?

Don Guillett

data on hidden sheets

Try withOUT selecting.

Range("a1").Copy Sheets("sheet14").Range("h1")