-   -   ActiveX to Forms controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175027-activex-forms-controls.html)

Sian

ActiveX to Forms controls

When we send worksheets to India containing ActiveX controls they come back
converted to Forms controls. This is going to be a huge problem if we can't
fix it. What is going on?

Bob Phillips

ActiveX to Forms controls

It has to be user intervention doesn't it? Maybe they have a policy of no
ActiveX controls. Why don't you ask them?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Sian" wrote in message
When we send worksheets to India containing ActiveX controls they come
back
converted to Forms controls. This is going to be a huge problem if we
can't
fix it. What is going on?

Dave Peterson

ActiveX to Forms controls

Do the recipients use wintel machines or Macs?

Macs don't support ActiveX.