-   -   query problem after changing to SQL server (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1750-query-problem-after-changing-sql-server.html)

Margaret

query problem after changing to SQL server

I use queries in Excel to create custom reports out of our
accounting database. We recently changed to an SQL server
and now I can't run any of these reports since the address
of the database changed. Any suggestions?? I can't figure
out a way to access the query to edit the address since I
don't have each query saved outside of the spreadsheet.

onedaywhen

You need to change the Querytable objects' connection string and/or SQL
text. See:

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/Ex...htm#ChangeConn
Jamie.