-   -   Problem with Update Link prompt to Continue (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174986-problem-update-link-prompt-continue.html)

Tasha

Problem with Update Link prompt to Continue

I keep getting an Update Link prompt every time I open a file. The prompt
asks to Continue or Edit Links. If I go into Edit links, they are showing
status OK. I don't want this prompt. I have done EditLinksStartup Promp
and checked 'Don't display the alert and update links', saved and closed the
workbook. Upon opening, the link prompt is still coming up. I have asked
told it not to ask to update, and even tried putting
Application.AskToUpdateLinks=False in the open workbook code, and it is STILL
coming up. Can someone please tell me how to get this prompt to turn off? I
have a macro in another program that cannot progress past this prompt in
Excel no matter what I have tried. HELP?????