-   -   Not an Excel? But where is the SIGN IN Button? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174931-not-excel-but-where-sign-button.html)

Ken

Not an Excel? But where is the SIGN IN Button?

My apologies to the board for this irregular post ... But what happend to the
SIGN IN button previously located adjacent to "Profile Edit" button above
right.

Thanks ... Kha

FSt1

Not an Excel? But where is the SIGN IN Button?

good question. wish i knew.

FSt1

"Ken" wrote:

My apologies to the board for this irregular post ... But what happend to the
SIGN IN button previously located adjacent to "Profile Edit" button above
right.

Thanks ... Kha

Bob I

Not an Excel? But where is the SIGN IN Button?

Use a newsreader such as Outlook Express to access this newsgroup, and
the issue is moot.