-   -   How to delete extra pages at end of excel file when printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174826-how-delete-extra-pages-end-excel-file-when-printing.html)

michelle

How to delete extra pages at end of excel file when printing

I have an excel file that has 3 pages. When I preview the file it has 3
pages. The margins all look good. When I print preview the file there are 6
pages with headers at the top. When I print the file I get 6 pages. How do
I set the file up so that it will only print 3 pages?

David Biddulph[_2_]

How to delete extra pages at end of excel file when printing

What sort of "preview" are you using other than "print preview"?
--
David Biddulph

"Michelle" wrote in message
I have an excel file that has 3 pages. When I preview the file it has 3
pages. The margins all look good. When I print preview the file there
are 6
pages with headers at the top. When I print the file I get 6 pages. How
do
I set the file up so that it will only print 3 pages?

dlw

How to delete extra pages at end of excel file when printing

highlight what you want to print and go file/print area/set