-   -   I can't ask a question anymore-"Site Not Available" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174683-i-cant-ask-question-anymore-site-not-available.html)

Rich D

I can't ask a question anymore-"Site Not Available"

--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

JLatham

I can't ask a question anymore-"Site Not Available"

Are you talking about the Microsoft Excel Discussion forum? If so, it's been
giving me headaches for days now when viewed in a browser. Won't work at all
on one of my systems, works half-way on others.

Best to try to put up a new post using the "Suggestion to Microsoft" option
for New Posts if you're in here with a browser. Use a good title (as the one
you did for this one) and if able, explain the problem in the body. I figure
maybe once in a while someone from MSFT may come along and check on
suggestions for them - better odds than just a regular post??

Good luck - too darned bad they don't have a "Report Problems" link in here
anywhere.

"Rich D" wrote:

--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

Jon Peltier

I can't ask a question anymore-"Site Not Available"

"Suggestion to Microsoft" - Does anyone read these?

Here's a better way to read the newsgroups:

http://cpearson.com/excel/DirectConnect.htm

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP