-   -   In only Excel, my mouse behaves as if the left button is held dow. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17456-only-excel-my-mouse-behaves-if-left-button-held-dow.html)

DanV

In only Excel, my mouse behaves as if the left button is held dow.

Running XP, Excel 2003.
Excel had been working fine.
When I open Excel, the mouse works normally until I click on a cell. Then
it behaves as if the left button is being held down. Clicking, ESC, keyboard
shortcuts do not work. This happens with old and new documents.
Please help!

Nick Hodge

Dan

Clicking the wheel on your mouse a few times may help, if not re-install the
wheel mouse

--
HTH
Nick Hodge