-   -   The query could not be processed: Error opening data file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174464-re-query-could-not-processed-error-opening-data-file.html)

Hassan[_3_]

The query could not be processed: Error opening data file

Trying other groups to see if they can assist

"Hassan" wrote in message
Using Excel 2003. Create a chart and have saved it as a web page and
published to a remote share.

When I save it locally, it works fine and is interactive,etc..

When I save it remotely and open the htm file in a web browser, it opens
like the charting area but the data is not present. Gives error below in
the pivot table that appears.

Getting error

The query could not be processed:
o Error opening data file
"file://\\remoteserver01\hassan\numbers_files\Numbers_Jan2 4_12558_cachedata001.xml".

Any idea how to fix it ? I want others to access it remotely.

Thanks

[email protected]

The query could not be processed: Error opening data file

Have you had any success figuring this out? I am getting the same
error.

Any help is appreciated,
Megan