-   -   Help! Need A Quick Answer Please! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174342-help-need-quick-answer-please.html)

sopranoiam

Help! Need A Quick Answer Please!

I have a workbook with 2 sheets, all completely formatted, and they are like
formats and print areas. My problem is when I pull the thing into Powerpoint
as an object, I lose the right hand column. And you know how you can open the
workbook and drag the right margin over a tad to reveal the column that
doesn't show? Well the column shows but when I click out of the workbook and
it's an object again in the slide, that column disappears. This happens to me
2-3 times a month for no apparent reason, although I'm sure there is one. No
one here can figure out what it's doing....what is is doing? Anyone got
guesses?
--
gp

John Bundy

Help! Need A Quick Answer Please!

If you just need the visual in power point, highlight everything you want,
hold shift and click edit on the toolbar, Copy Picture is now an option,
paste it into your presentation and resize as needed.
--
-John
is helpful.