-   -   Using checkboxes to print multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/174333-using-checkboxes-print-multiple-worksheets.html)

KathyN

Using checkboxes to print multiple worksheets

I am using Excel 2003. I have a spreadsheet with several sheets. I would
like for users to be able to enter a check next to the sheets they would like
to print, then click one button to print all selected sheets. Is this
possible?

Thanks

Gord Dibben

Using checkboxes to print multiple worksheets

CTRL + Click on the sheet tabs you want then Print Icon

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:02:02 -0800, KathyN
wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I have a spreadsheet with several sheets. I would
like for users to be able to enter a check next to the sheets they would like
to print, then click one button to print all selected sheets. Is this
possible?

Thanks

aquigley

Using checkboxes to print multiple worksheets

Kathy,

Try this: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip48.htm

"KathyN" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I have a spreadsheet with several sheets. I would
like for users to be able to enter a check next to the sheets they would like
to print, then click one button to print all selected sheets. Is this
possible?

Thanks

KathyN

Using checkboxes to print multiple worksheets

This worked perfectly - I am using it in several workbooks and it saves so
much time. Thank you!