-   -   Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1740-excel.html)

Eleece

Excel

I currently have Windows XP on my PC. In my MS Office program, there is no
Excel. What can I do to correct this?
--
Thank you,
Eleece

Nick Hodge

AFAIK Excel ships with every version of Office so you will need to
re-install Office using your installation CD

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Eleece" wrote in message
I currently have Windows XP on my PC. In my MS Office program, there is no
Excel. What can I do to correct this?
--
Thank you,
Eleece

Jerry W. Lewis

Re-Install Office from the CDs and choose options to add Excel to the
install.

Jerry