Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Form query in VBA

I have copied a great pop up calendar from someone else and have got the pop
up calendar to work. However, the months and dates do not appear correctly.
Please could you tell me where I need to look to check this information.

Many thanks,
Peggy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see someone. (the someone you got the calendar from)

If someone is not available, supply more info.

Regards
FSt1

"Peggy" wrote:

I have copied a great pop up calendar from someone else and have got the pop
up calendar to work. However, the months and dates do not appear correctly.
Please could you tell me where I need to look to check this information.

Many thanks,
Peggy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear FSt1,
Unfortunatley, the author of the form cannot be reached. The Month is not
viewing correctly in the form. Here is the macro that has been written. Do
you need more info?
Private mChoice As Variant 'Holds the choice of the user

Private Sub BCancel_Click()
mChoice = False 'User cancelled
Me.Hide
End Sub

Private Sub Calendar2_Click()
mChoice = Calendar2.Value
Me.Hide
End Sub

Public Sub Display(ByVal Target As Range)
'Make sure that we received only one cell
Set Target = Target(1)

If IsDate(Target.Value) Then
mChoice = Target.Value
Else
mChoice = Date
End If
Calendar1.Value = CDate(mChoice)
Me.Show
End Sub

Public Property Get GetChoice() As Variant
GetChoice = mChoice
End Property

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()

End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Click()

End Sub

Any ideas how I can fix this so the months of the year are showing through
properly? Currently I have 12 January's showing.

"Peggy" wrote:

I have copied a great pop up calendar from someone else and have got the pop
up calendar to work. However, the months and dates do not appear correctly.
Please could you tell me where I need to look to check this information.

Many thanks,
Peggy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
It's saved in a shared file location. How do I change the file path as the
macro code doesn't give any reference of where to point to a file? I
exported the data into the shared file. Should I have done something
differently?

Thanks,
Peggy

"Peggy" wrote:

I have copied a great pop up calendar from someone else and have got the pop
up calendar to work. However, the months and dates do not appear correctly.
Please could you tell me where I need to look to check this information.

Many thanks,
Peggy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
considering the problems generated, i would guess the yes....you should have
done something. What? not sure. but....not your fault.
but something is pointing at the path. you will have to find it for i am not
up on your system. all i can say is that if it's not displaying right then
it's not loading right. and that is the code we need to look at.

Regards
FSt1