-   -   problem in attaching files( Pivot Tables ) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/173671-problem-attaching-files-pivot-tables.html)

Rajesh Chandra

problem in attaching files( Pivot Tables )

Dear excel help

i am having a problem in attaching files ( with pivot tables ) to my email ?
I have heard that pivit tables make a file very big in size . Is that the
problem ? If it is , then how to reduce the size to normal ?
--
With Thanks
Regards

Rajesh Chandra

Gord Dibben

problem in attaching files( Pivot Tables )

What is the size of your file in FileProperties without the Pivot Table and
with the pivot table?

That should give you some indication of your attaching probems.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP