-   -   MS VISIO question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/173571-ms-visio-question.html)

Zak

MS VISIO question

Hi,

I hope you can help me with a visio based question, i have version 2003 and
my manager has version 2007 i am trying to send something to him but he
cannot open it even though he has a later version than mine, is there
anything you can suggest? i cant get 2007 either..

thanks.

Marcelo

MS VISIO question

why not to post it on the Visio area?

--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Zak" escreveu:

Hi,

I hope you can help me with a visio based question, i have version 2003 and
my manager has version 2007 i am trying to send something to him but he
cannot open it even though he has a later version than mine, is there
anything you can suggest? i cant get 2007 either..

thanks.

Zak

MS VISIO question

sorry, didnt realise there was a visio area but i have now posted the
question there.

please can you reply?

thanks.