-   -   Automatically create worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/173509-automatically-create-worksheets.html)

Bryan

Automatically create worksheets

Hi all. I have a question for ya.

I have several companies that I need to send a form via emal through excel.
This form is the same for all of the companies but has their name on the form.

I would like to have a master worksheet with the names of each company on it.

When I add a new company to the master worksheet I would like excel to
automatically create a new worksheet with the form on it so that I can simply
go to that worksheet and hit send sheet and it will email to the customer.

Does excel have an easy way of doing this? Do I have to write my own macro?

thanks

Ron de Bruin

Automatically create worksheets

Hi Bryan

Why not use the same worksheet and replace the name each time

For example this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm

This only send text but we can change it to send a sheet as a attachment with their name on it.
Let me know and I will change the example for you

Do you use Outlook or Outlook Express ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm