-   -   Where are the links to other data sources? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/173407-where-links-other-data-sources.html)

tom

Where are the links to other data sources?

Excel 2003 SP2+

I had a 2007 workbook that I copied/renamed to 2008 and retained the 2007
workbook.
Now when I open the 2008 workbook I get a message "This workbook contains
links to other data sources. If you update the links, Excel will attempt to
retrieve the latest data...."
How can I find the links mentioned and remove/update them as necessary?
I have about 12 (monthly) worksheets: Jan/Feb/Mar..../Dec etc.
TIA

Dave Peterson

Where are the links to other data sources?

Edit|Links|change sources
(or break links)
may be sufficient

But if you're having trouble finding the links, get Bill Manville's FindLink
program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson