-   -   How do I drag a formula from right to left columns instead of rig. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1733-how-do-i-drag-formula-right-left-columns-instead-rig.html)

matt

How do I drag a formula from right to left columns instead of rig.

Gord Dibben

Matt

Please enter a description of your problem in the body, not in the subject
line.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:41:04 -0800, "matt"
wrote:

Peo Sjoblom

What is it with all these posts recently that use the subject only, maybe we
all should boycott non proper questions?
Frankly, I find it rather rude..

Peo Sjoblom

Matt

Please enter a description of your problem in the body, not in the subject
line.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:41:04 -0800, "matt"

wrote:

Gord Dibben

I'm with you Peo.

Frank usually looks after these ones, but he's not around today.

If thoughtlessness is rude, then we could classify these as such.

Gord