-   -   Errors in copying formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1732-errors-copying-formulas.html)

Frequent_User

Errors in copying formulas

When I copy a formula from one cell for set row to the following rows' cells
I get the same result as the original cell although the formulas are changing
as they should. I am not using absolute references in the formula. I have
never seen this before while working with excel.

Gord Dibben

ToolsOptionsCalculation.

Make sure "Automatic" is checked.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP