-   -   Excel: How do you insert an automatic page break after each row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/173135-excel-how-do-you-insert-automatic-page-break-after-each-row.html)

tjw

Excel: How do you insert an automatic page break after each row?

If there are 20 rows in the document, and I want each row to print out on a
separate page (i.e., 20 pages resulting) how do I do this automatically (as
opposed to manually)?

dlw

Excel: How do you insert an automatic page break after each row?

in page setup, make your bottom margin really big.