Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup Multiple Rows in Table

Hello,

I would like to run a report that looks up the first 3 rows of data for each
client in my table. If I do a VLOOKUP it automatically pulls the first row
for each client, but that's it. Is there any way to extend that down to the
top 3? Here's an example of what I'm trying to pull from-

Client Manufacturer Units
Client1 Vendor1 33.0
Client1 Vendor2 25.0
Client1 Vendor3 17.0
Client1 Vendor4 12.0
Client1 Vendor5 5.0
Client1 Vendor6 0.0
Client2 Vendor1 48.0
Client2 Vendor2 22.0
Client2 Vendor3 5.0
Client2 Vendor4 4.0
Client2 Vendor5 4.0
Client2 Vendor6 3.0

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance-

Nate