Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default code failing in hidden rows

I have the following code as part of other code which is executed via a
UserForm.
With Sheet4
.Range("V13:V20").Value = .Range("R5:R12").Value
End With

When I unhide those rows the code works fine.

Part of the range, namely rows 16 to 23 are hidden. When I execute this
code, those cells located within the hidden range do not reflect the values
from the R5:R12 range. No error message appears, yet only values are copied
into the unhidden cells.
Other parts of the code within this procedure do copy the value to the cells
in the hidden range, eg....
If Range("U9") = True Then Range("V17") = CloseBal

Can anyone see a problem here?

Rob