-   -   on-screen view (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172900-screen-view.html)

ap_switzerland

on-screen view

Hi,

I put pattern colors in certain cells of my worksheet. however, I cannot see
these pattern colors on-screen unless I switch to "print preview" mode. I
currently work in "normal" view mode.

Why? What should I do?

Thanks!

ap

Jim Cone

on-screen view

Maybe...
In Control Panel | Accessibility Options | Display (tab) ...
remove the checkmark from "Use High Contrast"

Helpful advice here... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

'--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA