-   -   Excel program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17286-excel-program.html)

Sue

Excel program

I have windows 98 with microsoft works. I want to use an excel program that
is compatible. Where can I get it? I tried installing office with excel 2000
but it did not work. Is there somewhere to purchase excel 98? Any suggestions
would be helpful since I need to use excel for work.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Sue

Office 2000 on Win98 is no problem

Do you see errors

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Sue" wrote in message ...
I have windows 98 with microsoft works. I want to use an excel program that
is compatible. Where can I get it? I tried installing office with excel 2000
but it did not work. Is there somewhere to purchase excel 98? Any suggestions
would be helpful since I need to use excel for work.

Dave Peterson

Maybe you could get a good deal at eBay.com.

Or maybe a free spreadsheet program would work for you:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD