-   -   Moving Sheet to Closed Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172832-moving-sheet-closed-workbook.html)

Roger

Moving Sheet to Closed Workbook

Good Morning,

I have a Worksheet in a Book that Im moving to another Workbook (€œWKB2€).
Im looking to create a Macro which looks to see if €œWKB2€ is closed. If
its closed, I would like to insert the sheet from the first Workbook
(€œWKB1€).

Since I only want to have it perform the action if the other workbook is
closed, is there also a way to create a message to alert the user in the
event the workbook is open - - - meaning don't move it in that case?

Thanks for your review €“ Roger B.