-   -   Macro Recording (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17276-macro-recording.html)

Sandi Rush

Macro Recording

HELP, PLEASE!!

My Stop Recording Toolbar does not appear on screen, when
trying to record a new macro.... How can I re-display this?

Any help appreciated!

Sandi

Paul B

Sandi, when you are recording a macro go to view toolbars and check stop
recording, it should be there after that
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Sandi Rush" wrote in message
HELP, PLEASE!!

My Stop Recording Toolbar does not appear on screen, when
trying to record a new macro.... How can I re-display this?

Any help appreciated!

Sandi

Significent

Sandi: