-   -   printing in one paper (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172602-printing-one-paper.html)

Brie

printing in one paper

hi all!

1. I have a sheet with data from column A-O.
2. I repeat column A-C.

I want to print out like this in one paper:
column A B C D E F G H I
column A B C J K L M N O

is that possible?

thanks a lot!

Arup C[_2_]

printing in one paper

Did u mean you have 2 different sheets

"Brie" wrote:

hi all!

1. I have a sheet with data from column A-O.
2. I repeat column A-C.

I want to print out like this in one paper:
column A B C D E F G H I
column A B C J K L M N O

is that possible?

thanks a lot!

Brie

printing in one paper

No. It is one sheet but the column is exceed paper size. I don't want to make
it too small, i.e. adjust it to say 50% of the original.

But I want to see the entire column on one paper if I print it out. That's
also the reason why I repeat the first 3 column.

Sorry if the question isn't clear.