Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Carl Hilton

Default Dropdowns

My wife's school is mandating that they put test scores in a spreadsheet to
admin can print out the entire sheet. I want to add a worksheet that will
use a dropdown to list the student's names from Col A, and then populate the
rest of this worksheet with the specifics from the Student's ROW.

My question is how to get the values into the dropdown... I assume it will
be a validtation using something like VLOOKUP, but once VLOOKUP has
validated the drop down, how can I populate the rest of the sheet?

Thanks
Carl