-   -   New bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172186-new-bar.html)

Leprichon

New bar

Id like to adjust culumn width for a bunch of new information...I could just
go to a new page in the workbook, but id like to have all the info on a
single page...to be more clear...the row at the top of a workbook page that
has labeld columns (A B C D E etc) Id like to have 2 (or more) of these on
the same sheet...

Roger Govier[_3_]

New bar

Hi

Hover your cursor over the intersection between 2 columns until you see a
double sided arrow.
At this point hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor to the
left to narrow the column or to the right to widen the column.

Alternatively FormatcolumnColumn Widthenter a value for the width you
want each column to be.

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Leprichon" wrote in message
Id like to adjust culumn width for a bunch of new information...I could
just
go to a new page in the workbook, but id like to have all the info on a
single page...to be more clear...the row at the top of a workbook page
that
has labeld columns (A B C D E etc) Id like to have 2 (or more) of these on
the same sheet...

Gord Dibben

New bar

This is not possible.

One set of columns and rows per worksheet is all you're allowed.

Row heights and column widths are properties of the entire columns and rows.

You could take a picture of data on another worksheet with different column
width then paste into your original worksheet.

If you use the Camera Tool the pasted picture wil be dynamic.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP