-   -   Ms.Office suite for XML integration (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172185-ms-office-suite-xml-integration.html)

Nazri

Ms.Office suite for XML integration

Good day, Hi all,

I have read in Ms. Office website that Excel can be integrated with XML.
Currently, i'm using Ms. Office Standard Edition 2003. However, there is no
option to work with XML. I would appreciate if someone could advise on which
ms.office suite can integrate with XML.

Thanks.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Ms.Office suite for XML integration

XML support in Excel 2003 comes only with the Professional edition of Office
(or with the stand-alone Excel).
--
David Biddulph