-   -   cycle count with Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172181-cycle-count-excel.html)

Mondo

cycle count with Excel

I have 3 tables of imported info including part number and on hand qty. Each
list has the following classifications: A) should be counted once per month
B) should be counted once per quarter C) should be counted once per year. I
would like to have a formula with those parameters built in so I can run a
query weekly to pull what list of parts need to be counted to conform to the
above mentioned classifications. If there is a way to keep a running count
of what was previously counted, that would be a bonus.