-   -   Microsoft Word and Excel 11.0 Object Library (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172092-microsoft-word-excel-11-0-object-library.html)

ekreider

Microsoft Word and Excel 11.0 Object Library

I have Office 2000. I have written a progam to run in Excel and to open a
Word document and print the Word document with the Excel spreadsheet. The
program works fine on my computer (it has XP Professtional), but when I try
to use it the same program on 2 other computers ( 1. Windows 2000
Professtional, 2. XP Professtional) the program will not run correctly. The
only difference I can see is on my computer I have Microsoft Word and Excel
11.0 Object Library and the others do not. Can anyone help me fine the
libraies that I need?

papou[_4_]

Microsoft Word and Excel 11.0 Object Library

Hi

Use late binding instead, this will prevent you trouble for finding relevant